Directions to the Lockport Transfer Station and Recycling Facility:
From the West:
- Head East on Rt. 31 (Rt. 31 becomes West Ave.)
- Left on Heath Ave.
- Right on Oakhurst Ave.
- Lockport Transfer Station and Recycling Facility is on the Left.
From the North:
- Head South on Lake Ave. (Rt. 78)
- Left onto N. Transit Rd.
- Right onto West Ave.
- Right onto Michigan Ave.
- Left onto Oakhurst Ave.
- The Facility will be on the Right.
From the South:
- Take Rt. 78 North
- Left onto Robinson Rd
- 1st right onto NY-93 W/Lockport Bypass/William Gregory Bypass (Continue to follow NY-93 W)
- Right onto NY-31 E/Saunders Settlement Rd
- Left onto Heath St
- Right onto Oakhurst St
From the East:
- Head West on Rochest Rd, Rt. 31 (Rt. 31 becomes East Ave, then E Main St.)
- Right onto Cottage St/Niagara St
- 1st left onto Niagara St
- Left onto Michigan St
- 1st right onto Oakhurst St
Here is a brief list of what is NOT accepted:
- Medical Waste
- Animal Waste or Parts
- Paint or Paint Cans
- Fluorescent Lights & Fixtures
- Steel Barrels, Pails or Drums
- Mattresses and Boxsprings